Jul 25, 2011

Just Tell Us - Wendy O ( Great service )

Dear William,
It's Awesome to hear from our customer about your passion for your job.
Great work done and thank you for making our Brand proud!
Thanks!
Best Regards,
El
-----Original Message-----
From: "Leonard/MY/MCDAPAC" Leonard.Wong@my.mcd.com----

Dear William,
Well done in making it a memorable visit. Keep up the good job & keep it
going!
Best regards,

Leonard M. W. Wong
Corporate Communications Department

Name : Wendy Ong
Age : 25
Address : XXX, Burma Road
Town/City : Georgetown
Poscode : 10300
State : Penang
Contact No. : 016445XXX
Email : XXXong@yahoo.com
Restaurant : Greenlane
Feedback : I want to express my appreciation to Greenlane's outlet manager
William; who was passionate, cheerful, and a pleasure great service
experience.
My family and I were very satisfied for our gathering here compare with
other outlets. Thank you once again for special and impressive service from
this young man.

No comments: