Feb 15, 2009

Message from Jeffrey


Hi Melanie, Teluk Intan and The Northern Team,


Once again, Congratulations to a Successful Grand Opening of Teluk Intan. We had a Great Time in this wonderful event and I am very pleased and proud of all your Team's hard work and effort.

It is also a great eye opener for some of the OMs and OCs who has taken time to be part of your Grand Opening. I am sure they have witnessed one of the Best Grand Opening and seeing is believing. Let's keep the spirits of sharing Best Practices among us and I am proud to be part of this wonderful team!

I am also very impressed with your 9 pieces of luminous directional signs starting from the exit of North South Highway of Bidur to Teluk Intan store. I am sure this will help those potential customers who have yet visited our Teluk Intan store to savior our Big Mac. Great job! This I am sure our all OMs and OCs have taken note.

By the way, attached is a couple of picture taken and wishing Teluk Intan More GCs, More Sales and Higher Profits!

Cheers and Thank You All
JT

No comments: