Feb 23, 2009

Compliments From Customer - QueensbayMall,SgDua & Sunshine SQ

Name : Johnson Lam Age : 29 Address : No Town/City : Balik PulauPoscode : 11000  State : PenangContact No. : Email :        Restaurant : Queensbay Mall, Sg Dua, Sunshine Square
Feedback : I would like to express my satisfaction. Great Job on the recent Mc Value Lunch, Breakfast and Dinner Deals... It provides good value which certainly do attracts a lot of customers, especially with the recent low economy.
I also would like to congratulate the Mc D team in Queensbay Mall. Last year, I posted a negative feedback on the service (time and attitude). Thanks to the Mc D team who took this seriously and contacted me the next day. Improvements are definitely seen. Especially with these Lunch Deals going on... A lot of customers are lining up for the 12noon deal. And although the restaurant is packed, service is still super fast and the products are fresh !! I increase my visit to Queensbay Mc D to 2 times a week.
During these period, I also visited the Sg Dua (USM) and the Sunshine Square stores... They certainly make me feel like a valued customer.

Dear Store Managers & team,
Well done in the quick recovery & the speedy services provided. Keep up the good job & keep it going!
Best regards,Leonard M. W. WongCorporate Communications DepartmentTel : 603 7843 3388 (ext 3238)Fax : 603 7843 3389H/P : 017 691 8388

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go McD Queensbay! =D