May 10, 2008

Message from Jeffrey!

Hello Northern Dream Team,
None Of Us Is As Good As All Of Us!

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share my humble stories and our 3 Years Ops Vision.

My first "official" visit to Penang was an eye opener. I certainly enjoyed every moment of my time with you. Your passion and enthusiasm displayed were second to none. Great Job!

While this is a fairly short trip, I am happy to be able to meet all of you. I hope that in one way or another, I have lead the way in having fun while we move forward in meeting our 2008 Goal. After all, we are all part of this wonderful McFamily.

Small talk, making our people feel at ease, treating our people with Trust & Respect and helping one another grow in this Great Organisation is super critical to our success!

Before I sign off, I hope that you remember my sharing on the "fine line between Success & Failure".
That is: Say What You Do and Do What You Said. Make It REAL in our restaurants!
Make Your Dreams Come True!

Wishing One and All Good Health, Great Happiness and Great Career Success in whatever you do!

Cheers and SMILE(show your teeth)
Jeffrey Tan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your valuable sharing and feedback for the stores you visited! Pleasures was all ours!