Dec 3, 2010

Great Service @ Greenlane

Name : Roger Goh
Age : 21
Address : xx, jalan Air Hitam
Town/City : Air Hitam
Poscode : 11400
State : Penang
Contact No. : 016475xxx
Email :
Restaurant : Greenlane Penang
Feedback : i m so surprise that when i walk in to the mcdonald greenlane.. they greet me so friendly and their service are so fast. i haven been going a mcdonalds that greeting so awesome and treat me like a big family. When i walk in there, the crew open the door for me. they also give a sticker for my son. i like mcd so much! i will always go there for my breakfast, lunch and dinner! i feel so friendly. although when value lunch that time they serve me not that fast, because there are alot customer. the enviroment they not bad too. but some times i no place to have my lunch. anyway i love mcdonald greenlane!

No comments: