Mar 25, 2010

Compliments from Customer - McDonald's Greenlane

Name : Lau Png Hooi


Age : 31

Address : 6-6-8, Mutiara Condo

Town/City : Georgetown

Poscode : 11600

State : Penang

Contact No. : 0174731045

Email : ph.lau8771@yahoo.com

Restaurant : Greenlane, Penang

Feedback : I'm a regular McD customer because my 4 years girl loves collecting McD toys. Recent design Tamagotchi makes me crazy, I was missing out 1 design - lovelin Life. I have running for few outlets but all SOLD OUT. Finally I manage to buy it at Greenlane outlet today. Thank you to McD Greenlane's manager who was so kind to offer me their display unit. Thank you very much.

1 comment:

Leonard Wong fr CCD said...

Dear Store Manager,

Well done in exceeding customer's expectation. Keep up the good job & keep it going!