Feb 1, 2010

Compliments from Customers - McDonald's Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah, Ipoh

Restaurant : Drive Thru Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah Ipoh


Feedback : I would like to congrats to all the staffs and managers which conducts the drive thru restaurant of Mc Donald's @ Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah Ipoh,with the pleasant smile,with the good service,with the excellent and above expectation service.
I'm already told to all my friends,if you guys are feel hungry just drop by at the outlet because the staffs are very friendly,and they know how to apprreciated the customers.I wanted to tell all the staff @ the Drive Thru Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah Ipoh is,please keep the good works,remains the excellent service,because after this im gonna spend more time to enjoying my foods with my friends,and family.
Lastly,congrats to all of you guys...you guys are really fantastic with the job.
Keep It Up.
Thank You.
Dziauddin Mahamud

1 comment:

Leonard said...

Well done in making it a memorable & welcoming visit. Keep up the good job & keep it going!