May 12, 2009

Compliments From Customer - Caltex Sunway Prai

Name : Wong Hee LeeAge : 41Address : 16 lorong merbau indah 5Town/City : butterworthPoscode : 13800State : penangContact No. : Email : Restaurant : Caltex Prai DT (#181)Feedback : After a hard day's work appox 8pm, I visited the above branch to purchase cash voucher worth RM200. I was very impressed by one of your staff service. Her name is Yuhana. In fact, I wanted to take the order from the drive thru. Failed because I guess no one as taken such order and he did not understood my order. Anyway, I parked by car and went in. I did waited for a while as they have to take it out from the safe. While I was waiting, I felt so... tired and just wanting to have some ice-cream. After, Yuhana gave me the voucher and have it paid, she actually offered me if I want to have some ice cream as I seems to look so exhausted. She really made my day. McDonald's should cherish and be proud of having such a good employee. The day before, I have already purchased RM400 from Joanne. She is another excellent staff to cherish.Regards,Hee Lee

No comments: